Apply foundational hydrogeologic concepts to a specific site; using individual groundwater elevation measurements to assess advective groundwater flow direction and magnitude.
Visualize groundwater flow direction with three-point problems and potentiometric surface maps.
- Gain the most demanded skills within hydrogeology projects.
- Limited places.
- Get your certificate based on the modern technology Blockchain, which increases security, prevents fraud, builds trust and ensures you’re ready for the future
- Learn from a highly experienced Hydrogeologist.
- Video tutorials and multimedia content within the Moodle virtual platform, with exercises like tests and practical cases
- Practical course
- Webinars, which can be downloaded in case you cannot attend them
- Start date: 30th September
- End date: 11th November
- Course length: 50 hours / 6 weeks online
- Online training